Wednesday 13 July 2011

60's Murder Mystery Night


Wow, my friends are brilliant.

So let me fill you all in... Last Saturday I hosted a 60's themed Champagne Murder Mystery evening for some of my closest girlfriends. They wanted to show their support to Waterproof and it's journey up to the 'Burgh this August and they certainly did that.

They all really got into the spirit of the night - costumes, fake man chests, wigs - the works!

Don't they all look great!


                                       

I greeted them with music, alcohol, food... and as you can see even my Mum was lovin' it!





                             The evening went off with a bang and the game continued til late!

I want to thank all of you who came, because without you it would have been rubbish!

What's more we were able to get a 1/8 page advertisement in Fest Magazine - a free, and very popular mag. around Edinburgh, before and during the Festival.

So from all of us at How It Ended Productions, THANK YOU!

Eva X

No comments:

Post a Comment